Bled

Bled

Friday 2 January 2015

Raiding the Archives

Here comes me deciding to put my photo folders in some new yearly order- my resolution being not to have resolutions, but actually do stuff. The giant risk is of course getting lost in the whole process, checking out old albums, getting all nostalgic and suddenly switching to tumblr or something.

But given that it's only the second day of the year, the force was strong with me, and not only did I accomplish my task, but found some rather pleasing random shots as well. Like I'd totally forgot about the Homer Simpson which was so lovingly placed to the front of the tram by the driver just seconds before the shot. Since Budapest trams work both ends, he would probably have to switch Homer at least a dozen times a day to have him correctly facing traffic.











No comments:

Post a Comment